I love wine and I prefer special wines that not everyone knows about.
I’m always on the lookout for outstanding wines that are made with passion.
I’m convinced that Dutch wines fit this profile.
I offer you a private wine tasting to introduce you to Dutch wine.
why choose the dutch wine tasting?
- You get a private wine tasting with a small group and a lot of attention.
- I am certified wine specialist.
- Through my membership of two professional wine tasting groups I keep my knowledge up to date.
- You have the opportunity to visit a local in her house in Amsterdam.
- I am not commercially tied to any winery. I want you to have a good time and I’m not out there to sell you wines.
- I am passionate about and specialised in Dutch wine.
Many years ago I started tasting wine as a hobby and over time it developed into a passion. Because I wanted to increase my knowledge, I followed and completed a study at the certified Wine Academy to become a Wine Specialist (SDEN4). I love to share my knowledge in an accessible way and give people a wonderful experience. That’s why I have started the Dutch wine tasting in Amsterdam. Fun fact: only 30% of all students will pass their exams.
A selection of the best Dutch Wines you can expect at my wine tasting:
Want to know more about Dutch Wine?
Read my blog about the 10 things you probably didn’t know about Dutch wine.