I love wine and I prefer special wines that not everyone knows about.
I’m always on the lookout for outstanding wines that are made with passion.
I’m convinced that Dutch wines fit this profile.
I offer you a local wine tasting to introduce you to good wines. From Dutch wines to wines from the new world.
why choose the dutch wine tasting?
- You get a local wine tasting with a small group and a lot of attention.
- I am certified wine specialist.
- Through my membership of two professional wine tasting groups I keep my knowledge up to date.
- I am not commercially tied to any winery. I want you to have a good time and I’m not out there to sell you wines.
- I am passionate about and specialised in Dutch wine.
Many years ago I started tasting wine as a hobby and over time it developed into a passion. Because I wanted to increase my knowledge, I followed and completed a study at the certified Wine Academy to become a Wine Specialist (SDEN4) and after that I also completed my WSET3 . I love to share my knowledge in an accessible way and give people a wonderful experience. That’s why I have started the Dutch wine tasting in Amsterdam and Jen Proeft Wijn. Fun fact: only 30% of all students of the Wine Academy will pass their exams.
A selection of the best Dutch Wines you can expect at my wine tasting:
Want to know more about Dutch Wine?
Read my blog about the 10 things you probably didn’t know about Dutch wine.
Ready to discover some beautiful wines?
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact me!
Contact me if you want a wine tasting or wine course. Customization is always possible!