I love wine and I prefer special wines that not everyone knows about.
I’m always on the lookout for outstanding wines that are made with passion.
I’m convinced that Dutch wines fit this profile.
I offer you a local wine tasting to introduce you to Dutch wine.
why choose the dutch wine tasting?
- You get a local wine tasting with a small group and a lot of attention.
- I am certified wine specialist.
- Through my membership of two professional wine tasting groups I keep my knowledge up to date.
- You have the opportunity to visit a local in her house in Amsterdam.
- I am not commercially tied to any winery. I want you to have a good time and I’m not out there to sell you wines.
- I am passionate about and specialised in Dutch wine.
Many years ago I started tasting wine as a hobby and over time it developed into a passion. Because I wanted to increase my knowledge, I followed and completed a study at the certified Wine Academy to become a Wine Specialist (SDEN4). I love to share my knowledge in an accessible way and give people a wonderful experience. That’s why I have started the Dutch wine tasting in Amsterdam and Jen Proeft Wijn. Fun fact: only 30% of all students will pass their exams.
A selection of the best Dutch Wines you can expect at my wine tasting:
Want to know more about Dutch Wine?
Read my blog about the 10 things you probably didn’t know about Dutch wine.
Ready to come and hang at my kitchen table and sip some wine?
Jennifer | Specialist Dutch Wine
𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐦. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬.